Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It Could Happen


Half of the world's human population is infected with Toxoplasma. Parasites in the body - and the brain. Remember that.
This infection spreads through the brain, and it can slightly change the way you act. And of course, if this 'infection' gets worse in future generations, who knows. There could be a Zombie Apocolalypse.

Aswell as this, studies have shown that victims of this disease can see a change in their personality. I see this as 'mood swings' which I get CONSTANTLY... aswell as my mother, which is also known as 'NATALIA THE RUSSIAN SPY' on this lovely website.

I know this is probebly incorect, and just bullshit I found on good old google. But it sounds awsome.

Reow.

And yes, I do have an obsession with zombies, i'm aware of that thank you very much Jerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment